Thursday 3 July 2014

Ukraine

I've been idly checking the stats for this blog.  That's a terrible lie!  I look almost daily!  It's a sort of compulsion.  I know that I have family and friends who look to see what we've been up to (thank you) and I know they are mainly in the US and the UK.  My stats tell me the number of daily page views and country, presumably where the server being used is registered or located.  I have quite a few page views from Germany which I suspect may be someone in England with a laptop that thinks it's in Germany.   But  I am quite curious about the page views from the Ukraine, which are just about high enough not to be accidental.  Sometimes I click 'next blog' to see what other people are blogging about and how.  You pick up some interesting ideas on lay out and the array of topics is both amazing and depressing.  But what I wonder is the Ukrainian visitor interested in that makes them come back and look again?  My grandparents came from the Ukraine, so I've noticed this visitor in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment