Wednesday 27 January 2016

And closer....

We went to see the house again on Tuesday of this week.  The work on the side of the garage is now finished.   The house is almost empty but there are still piles of the old lady's belongings in boxes and bags in the living room and kitchen.  These are supposed to be being cleared today.    We noticed a lot of 'stuff' in various corners of the garden.  Although the seller is having the house cleaned, I suspect we will have a bit of clearning up to do when we go and collect the keys...hopefully next Saturday.  I shall be taking my camera with me for plenty of 'before' shots.

Despite the bits and pieces scattered here and there in the house, we still love it - though Peter came away rather daunted by the work that needs to be done!   I'm putting my head in the sand and hoping for the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment