Wednesday 18 September 2013

Missions accomplished

I found an oven glove and an apron.  Apron's delightful isn't it?  It was truly better than any of the others, but it's enough to put the diners off! Still, as long as it does it's job and stays in the kitchen!  It was cheap and I won't be bringing it back with me.  I will take the bows off the pockets though!

This was the alternative...

Little Miss Cupcake! 
...I think I made the right choice.

The other mission accomplished was to find a water aerobics class.  I start tomorrow and then 9.0 to 10.0 every weekday morning.   I took the opportunity of being at the pool to have a swim.  There are two pools.  One was being used for a class and the other was divided into about 6 lanes.  A lone lady in one doing her own exercises in one place.  Two men swimming up and down and a lady who arrived and swam about 4 lengths and then got out.  I went up and down at a leisurely pace (of course), just enough to get a little puffed.  The water was warm and the air temperature was 98F.  Great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment