Thursday 20 March 2014

Carol explores Norwich

Buses, vans, cars and cycles...they had just zoomed past.
I'm back in Norwich after a wonderful, rewarding and exhausting few days!  Drove up from London this morning through the rush hour traffic.   Dashed into the house, unpacked the car and headed off for the hairdresser...taking my friend Carol with me.  I thought she might like to explore Norwich a little.

Unfortunately I hadn't quite got the hang of the focus, but you'll get the idea!

Carol meets someone else with an A&M cap




Carol looks round Ruth's kitchen and gets ready to go out


Carol at the hairdressers - the before picture!

The after picture

Carol admiring the medieval church

Carol picks up a few veggies in a small grocers


Nice old houses and narrow streets. A friend of ours lives in the yellow house in the middle of the picture

More old houses...

Back at Ruth's house.  Time for another cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment