Sunday 23 March 2014

Happy birthday


My first attempt at spring rolls - and they went down very well!
to me!  Well, not really yet.  I won't be ?0 until next Sunday but last night we celebrated with friends over a Chinese/Asian pot luck.   They produced wonderful food...only some of which we managed to capture on camera such was the rush to fill our plates and eat.     We managed to sit 14 although it was a bit of a squeeze and I ended up with my head in the old fireplace.  I got some lovely cards and some great presents and we had an excellent evening.   There was a lot of clearing up to do afterwards so we've had a lazy day today - a bit of light gardening in the sunshine and a bit more unpacking and sorting out after our return from College Station.  Still some way to go to get things back where they belong!
A bit of a squeeze

Several bottles of Prosecco...

Digging into the food
 
Unwrapping presents

More surprises





Lots of talking



No comments:

Post a Comment