Tuesday 25 March 2014

The plot thickens!


 We still have a number of 'Chinese' ingredients in the fridge after last Saturday's Asian extravaganza so I scratched my head and wondered what to do with them.  I turned to Rick Stein's 'Far Eastern Odyssey' and came up with Lucky's stir-fried pork and vegetable soup.  I had most of the ingredients and free-styled the rest! We also had a quantity of sticky rice left over so I steamed it and made it even stickier and it sat happily in the bottom of our bowls as a base for the soup. It was delicious.
Stir-fried pork and vegetable.
After we had finished eating Peter passed me a plain brown envelope which contained the instructions on the right, my passport and another sealed envelope.   Peter is in Aberdeen on the day we travel so I am apparently going somewhere on my own...at least initially!   I have absolutely no idea where I will end up.  Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment