Tuesday 9 April 2013

A new experience coming up

Apparently the snake WAS a copperhead and it's venomous so I'm glad I used the zoom and didn't step nearer! 

I'm in the throes of making arrangements for a walk on Wednesday, to be followed by lunch (which will undo the good done by the walk, but what can you do!).  Carol has suggested that, as it looks as though it will rain (yes, we suffer too) we should meet at the Mall.   

I asked Bob and Mary, who were round last night, why Carol would suggest the Mall.   It turns out that because it's much too hot to walk outside for several months of the year, people use the Mall for exercise and if you're shopping you have to watch out for lycra clad ladies (probably) streaking past you!   So walking in a shopping Mall - that's going to be a new one for me!   As one of the readers of this blog said of my Sit and Fit, "I suppose it's better than nothing!"

Last night we took Bob and Mary out for dinner to celebrate their forthcoming birthdays.  Today it's the Oceanography Wives' monthly lunch date.   You'll understand why the weight loss bulletins are in abeyance! 




No comments:

Post a Comment