Wednesday 1 May 2013

Goodbye 'sit and fit'...

Hello water aerobics! 

Several ladies from the book club go and told me about it.   Every weekday morning from 9.00 am to 10.00 am in an open air pool.  

I went this morning and am still feeling the effects!  It wouldn't be too much of an exaggeration (which, as you know, I don't go in for...) to say that I ache all over.  Must have been doing me a power of good.

Ladies of all shapes and sizes and three men as well all bobbing about and chatting away at the same time as following the instructions.  Some were wearing hats (!), some were wearing  sunglasses (!!) and some were wearing shoes (!!!) and I mean in the water.  

I had an two acquaintances from the book group to show me the ropes and ladies kept bobbing over to shake hands and introduce themselves.   It's just such a nice thing to do. 

I shall be there again tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment