Wednesday 16 October 2013

Water madness!

This morning the temperature dropped to 59F/15C - shock horror!  I gritted my teeth and set off for water fitness.  By the time I arrived at the pool, the rain was pouring down but five other ladies plus the tutor turned up and we spent an hour doing our exercises getting wet from above as well as below.  The young lifeguards who take it in turns to watch over us put a brave face on it, but you could tell they would much rather we hadn't turned up!

By the time I got home I was more than ready for a hot shower, but felt on top of the world!

In the afternoon friend Carol introduced me to another supermarket which is close by the house and better than others I have tried.  What excitement!

Tomorrow off to Galveston on the Gulf coast for a couple of days - armed with camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment