Tuesday 5 March 2013

Day 5: Exercise regime begins

Tuesday 5th March

Weight loss since 1st March: 3.8lbs

Up betimes and it being a fine day, as that other diarist said (!),  I left Peter on a very sophisticated conference call and took myself (by car of course) to Tanglewood Park where I did 7 laps of the walking track.  That should be about 2 miles.  There was a woman ahead of me who acted as a sort of pacemaker!   It was a  flat, open park, more like a playing field so there wasn't much to see except the bottom of the woman in front.   But that's not the point of course.  Tomorrow I shall try another park, there are plenty to choose from. 


Something funny happening on the roof behind our house? 
A more relaxed cruise round the supermarket this afternoon for the items I forgot yesterday, so dazzled was I by the array of foodstuffs.  I bought some shoe polish, but couldn't find a duster to rub it off with.  There's a logic to what type of store sells what, but I haven't discovered it yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment