Friday 15 March 2013

Just curious

Who's reading this blog?

I've got statistics that tell me how many times pages on the blog are viewed and where the viewers are from around the world, but not WHO they are.  You are anonymous! 

Friends and relatives tell me they are checking what we are up to and of course anyone can stumble across any blog and may only read it once and pass on.  If you're not familiar with the page layout, there's a 'next blog' link at the top of the page above the picture of the stagecoach which will take you randomly to another blog.  There is an amazing profusion of personal outpourings floating in the ether.  I find it quite comforting to know that my ramblings are not alone! 

I'm surprised to see that second only to views from the USA are page views from Germany and these exceed those from the UK.

The stats also tell me the most viewed page is Day 7: Diet set back!   So I guess that people are just searching under 'diet' and coming up with a link to this blog, which must be very disappointing for them as there's nothing here remotely helpful to anyone else trying to lose weight - except the knowledge that someone else is failing!   Sorry about that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment